We Asked GPT Some Tech Questions, Can You Tell Which Answers Are Human and Which Are Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy. AI is very linear and repetitive in text structure. In addition, in most of the answers, it makes final considerations as an opposing point.

The structure in which Chatgpt replies is quite similar from question to question, and it tends to use quite formal language and prose (for example, wouldn't expect it to use the word gibberish), one or two threw me off just simply because of the way the question was written

10 of 11. In at least one case, AI did not consider what technology will do. The one I got wrong was, in part, because I have no personal knowledge of the subject.

The main difference is that gpt answers are nerdy and tedious, while human answers are more like "Hold my beer I'll explain that to you fast and simple"

Give it time eventually it can adapt to outsmart some humans for eg.

OpenAI's brand new GPT-4 AI managed to ask a human on TaskRabbit to complete a CAPTCHA code via text message — and it actually worked. In other words, an AI just fooled a human into checking an "I'm not a robot" checkbox — a terrifying example of an algorithm being able to escape human control.Mar 15, 2023
https://www.fudzilla.com/news/ai/56542-ai-pretends-to-be-blind-to-fool-captcha

10 of 11. In at least one case, AI did not consider what technology will do. The one I got wrong was, in part, because I have no personal knowledge of the subject.
AI doesn't consider anything; it isn't intelligent or self aware; just human programming limited by the program.

9/11 , both wrongs on Sata MVe ( Q6 ; Q7 ) , maybe because my bad english , I choose the simplest text answer . Easy to know which one is a computer here because of fancy of human answers .

One of possible consequence of chat GPT or IA that could be included in internet is that participative community can disappear because people doesnt want to have matter to a computer rather than a human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back