Web Page distorts and shows some asian language

By gopu
Mar 11, 2009
  1. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,335   +36>> no distortion>> Most TVs allow you to set a SAP- Secondary Audio Setting, meaning the display will be in both the original language such as English and a secondary language such as Spanish. I don't know what your "sap.htm" represents but could it be to show the site in a secondary language?>> looks like botched programming> view the source code.

You can find numerous sites with the 㰀琀愀戀氀攀, which in both of the problem URLs. Check your programming for errors.
  2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

The source from the page looks similar to what your'e seeing on the live site.
  3. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,335   +36

LNCPapa, so do you agree that the problem is in the programming code he has set up? Do you have any specific suggestions for him. I am not a programmer.
  4. gopu

gopu TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

Hi guys,

I was disappointed due to non response for two three days. So I left the forum unchekced since then. But I should tell you I got the mishap behind that distortness. Actually you are right the mistake was in the program. In the HTML code I just pasted couple of paragraphs to be displayed from a word doc. It had some special characters such as ";" & etc. which has to be actually itslef codded instead of putting them directly in the code behind.

I resolved the problem check the site. Anyways thank you guys.
  5. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,335   +36

1. Your original post: 03-11-2009
    2. My first reply: 03-11-2009
    3. Tech Special Forces reply: 03-12-2009
    4. My reply: 03-13-2009

No response from you until 2 Hours Ago on 4/23/09

And the sites you left in today's post:
    Are the ones I left for you on the same day your posted the question.
  6. gopu

gopu TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

Sorry Bobby

Sorry Bobby, I didn't mean to say that actually, I didn't get any email alert I guess from techspot of the reply posted in. So I left the post unchecked. Because I was in very much need for any solution. I had gone mad to finding a solution. That was my mistake.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.