Wednesday tech deals: ~$50 off i5-3570K, 120GB HyperX for $65

By Matthew
Oct 10, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. CompUSA stores offer the retail-boxed Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Ivy Bridge Socket H2 Processor, model no. BX80637I53570K, for $179.99 with free shipping. (Micro Center stores charge the same.) That's $10 under an April deal with rebate hassles and one...

Read more
  2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,878   +347

Teh i5 deal is a in store special. thanks for getting my hopes up D:
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,327   +376

LOL...that's enough thermal grease to last about a lifetime. ;)
    ghasmanjr likes this.
  4. ikesmasher

Never heard of mwave-are they dependable? thats some CHEAP crap so its a good time to pick up some to have around the house.
  5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,049   +84 Staff Member

I honestly didn't realize it was in-store only. The deals aggregator we use said it had free shipping, so I assumed it was available online. I apologize. Mwave has mixed reviews online, but I'd feel comfortable buying a $3.99 item from them. Worse comes to worse, you're out the cost of a gas station sandwich and you won't be burned on something more expensive in the future because you'll know to avoid them.
  6. ikesmasher

Thanks matthew its fine. I might pick up the artic silver. for 4 bucks its good to have sitting around.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.