TechSpot

Wednesday tech deals: ~$50 off i5-3570K, 120GB HyperX for $65

By Matthew
Oct 10, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. CompUSA stores offer the retail-boxed Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Ivy Bridge Socket H2 Processor, model no. BX80637I53570K, for $179.99 with free shipping. (Micro Center stores charge the same.) That's $10 under an April deal with rebate hassles and one...

Read more

2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,560   +862

Teh i5 deal is a in store special. thanks for getting my hopes up D:

3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,559   +598

LOL...that's enough thermal grease to last about a lifetime. ;)

ghasmanjr likes this.
  4. ikesmasher

Never heard of mwave-are they dependable? thats some CHEAP crap so its a good time to pick up some to have around the house.

5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 5,268   +92

I honestly didn't realize it was in-store only. The deals aggregator we use said it had free shipping, so I assumed it was available online. I apologize. Mwave has mixed reviews online, but I'd feel comfortable buying a $3.99 item from them. Worse comes to worse, you're out the cost of a gas station sandwich and you won't be burned on something more expensive in the future because you'll know to avoid them.

6. ikesmasher

Thanks matthew its fine. I might pick up the artic silver. for 4 bucks its good to have sitting around.