TechSpot

Wednesday tech deals: Samsung Bluetooth Headset for $1 after rebate

By Matthew
Mar 10, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodePhoeniX

CodePhoeniX TS Rookie Posts: 36

cool, now for just $0.99 I can look like I am talking to myself while I am on the phone!

2. Timonius

Timonius TS Booster Posts: 582   +32

I'll pass...I'm waiting for the permanent implant! j/k ;)

3. Recipe7

Recipe7 TS Enthusiast Posts: 142

The Samsung LCD + Keyboard and mouse is a DEAL! Someone can get a complete peripheral upgrade for under 200 bucks, nice.

4. matrix86

matrix86 TS Maniac Posts: 803   +9

grr...I have one of those "voice of reason" wives. I was so excited about the headset deal...but noooo. My wife had to bring up the fact that I rarely ever talk on my phone (we just text if we need something). If my marriage wasn't already rocky i'd do it anyway, lol.

5. tripplejjj

tripplejjj TS Rookie Posts: 28

I almost bought the Samsung WEP650 Bluetooth Headset. Then I read the fine print on the rebate form.

"Allow 8 weeks for processing. ....
    Limit one (1) prepaid card payable per qualifying form. ....
    The Samsung Visa® Prepaid Card is not redeemable for cash at any ATM. Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 (USD) applies, but is waived for the first six months after the card is issued."

6. Boredom

Boredom TS Rookie

hope the rebate for the bluetooth doesn't get lost in the mail : P

7. pipopaz

pipopaz TS Rookie Posts: 70

I've seen lately samsung's bluetooth deal over at slickdeals, it seems like they want to throw out everything they have...

8. rufio

rufio TS Rookie Posts: 51

thanks! good to know. i think i might have to pick one up

9. Kovach

Kovach TS Rookie Posts: 44

Samsung 23" and Logitech Wireless Desktop for $180 sounds like a perfect deal. I just need to earn 180 $ :)...I have Samsung 20" and I payed 250 $ for it, six months ago.

10. rajmond

rajmond TS Rookie Posts: 45

good prices!

11. rskapadia2294

rskapadia2294 TS Rookie Posts: 102

lol! its at throw away price! i want it for myself! :D

12. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

hello ...

too bad for me it 25 USD that bluetooth headset, next time maybe!

cheers!

13. compdata

compdata TechSpot Paladin Posts: 604

Crazy isn't it. In a similar boat myself.

14. InsaneVr6

InsaneVr6 TS Rookie Posts: 260

Can't be upset about it for $1, even if it is a piece of crap. Unfortunately I just bought one at best buy so I wish I knew about this before.....=(

15. DryIce

DryIce TS Rookie Posts: 60

Great deal. I'm thinking of buying it even though I don's have a phone that supports bluetooth.

16. jasonk1229

jasonk1229 TS Rookie Posts: 58

great deals, I love these articles makes me want to spend money

17. burnunit

burnunit TS Rookie

If I hadn't just picked up the super-tiny Motorola H17 (which I love by the way) I would have definitely threw a buck at this.

18. Yoda8232

Yoda8232 TS Rookie Posts: 145

The bluetooth is a good deal, but MIR take too long and sometimes never come. I'm personally liking that Sony Ericsson deal, tons of features for a CHEAP price with FREE shipping!

19. levar

levar TS Rookie Posts: 232

yeah great deals, but seriously whats the deal with MIR I just got back two MIR I signed up for like 6months ago I didn't even remember about them until I opened up the mail you should've seen my face. But why do they take so long and even sometimes never even comes?

20. bcnu147

bcnu147 TS Rookie

That Samsung Bluetooth Headset - you may be able to still get that deal on www.slickdeals.net

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.