Weekend game deals: 25% off Civilization V

By Matthew
Dec 17, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. As a reminder, Steam's 'Treasure Hunt' event will conclude Monday, December 20, so there's only a few days left to complete objectives. As part of the latest set of objectives, the distribution service has cut 25% off Civilization V, 75% off Zombie Driver, and 75% off Bob Came in Pieces. In addition to its usual discounts, Direct2Drive offers 20% off IGN's best of 2010 nominees. GOG has reduced its entire catalog by up to 50%, while Impulse and GamersGate have slashed an assortment of titles including the Battlefield 2 Complete Collection and Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

Read the whole story
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,319   +370

I'm here to personally vouch that if you want no life or sleep, get Civilization V.

I've never played a game that has such a grabbing "one more turn-itis" to it.
  3. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,573   +47

Looks quite tempting does Civ V..But i might hang back till after christmas i think.
  4. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

I'm not liking the nickel and diming they're doing. At this point you have to spend almost 75 bucks to get the stuff that was included in IV. 5 bucks a Civ, give or take, is too much.
  5. treeski

treeski TechSpot Guru Posts: 867   +128

Is anyone else here completing the Steam Treasure Hunt objectives? I need to get one more to fill out the ten required :)
  6. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

I'm 3 short. Didn't want to spend any extra money, I'm waiting for their after X-mas sale.

Unless this is the sale! =(((((

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.