TechSpot

Weekend game deals: 50% off Arkham City, Crysis 2, Metro 2033

By Matthew
Jan 13, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. If you missed Steam's Christmas discount on Batman: Arkham City, GameStop is offering a similar deal at $24.99. The outfit is also serving up 40-50% off Crysis and Crysis 2,…

Read the whole story
  2. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,237   +79

Uhm no GreenManGaming deals? Deus Ex Human Revolution complete for $15 among others really good so far.
  3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,060   +84 Staff Member

Interesting. Thanks for sharing Kibaruk. I'll include them in the post starting next week.
  4. Kibaruk

I couple of days ago I got Space Marine for $17 with them ;) Good to have them on the list too, they use Steam DRM.
  5. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,347   +397

I've bought a few items from GreenMan Gaming in the past as well. They have some pretty decent sales and preorders from time-to-time.

One word of warning though for U.S. buyers - GreenMan is a UK outfit. And when I made my first purchase from them my credit card company froze my credit card because they thought it was being fraudulently used (game purchase from an overseas vendor). So you may want to give a heads up first to your credit card company prior to purchasing.
  6. Deus Ex - Human Revolution is available for Download from Best Buy at $9.99
  7. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,060   +84 Staff Member

8. Kibaruk

With the difference that in GMG for $5 more you get all DLCs
  9. Tanstar

Tanstar TS Enthusiast Posts: 196   +18

Best buy is "Sold out Online" for a digital download? They broke the internet!
  10. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 977   +31

"Dead Space 2 $5.00 (75% off)" - I wish. It's $15 for me after 75% off. Damned regional prices.
  11. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

Looks like they ran out of keys.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.