TechSpot

Weekend game deals: 65% off Magicka Collection

By Matthew
Jul 29, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. GamersGate continues its summer sale this week with major discounts on Paradox Interactive titles, including 65% off the Magicka Collection (includes the base game and eight DLC packs), while Direct2Drive…

Read the whole story

2. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 977   +99

Damn some good deals, gotta get my self some games from Origin then ^^ Although the whole 24months "we delete your game" deal is putting me off Origin...

3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,388   +425

Ooooh...A-10 Warthog. Will most definitely be picking that one up. :)

4. DokkRokken

DokkRokken TS Rookie Posts: 275

I'm assuming it's possible to back up Origin's games, yes? In that case, the two year limit isn't that terrible. Still isn't great though.

5. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,537   +330

What is this 24 month limit on origin?? Haven't heard of such a thing?

6. yRaz

yRaz TS Maniac Posts: 1,037   +158

Didn't EA say they were going to take down the BF 2142 servers soon?

7. DokkRokken

DokkRokken TS Rookie Posts: 275

No, just their 2142 demo servers. Dedicated servers for the full game remain.

But console players will be losing BF2 servers, unfortunately.

8. PinothyJ

PinothyJ TS Enthusiast Posts: 429   +15

No Call of Pripyat, that will be a hard sell for Clear Sky for those who do not know about the Complete Series mods…

9. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,724   +63

lol at dino d day everyone should watch that video, i wonder if magicka has a player base

10. AtaliaA1

AtaliaA1 TS Rookie

TomSea.... Good choice, I hope to see ya in the skys of A-10 Soon. AtaliaA1 I am sure we will meet on the Forum if not. Happy Hunting.!!!!!!!!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.