Weekend game deals: Crysis $7.49, C&C 4 $9.99

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

As part of its ongoing EA sale, Steam has discounted Crysis and Crysis Warhead by 75%, putting the origianl game down to $7.49. Impulse has reduced Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight to only $9.99 in addition to knocking 50% off all games by King's Bounty, Guild 2 and Trainz. GamersGate is offering 25% off preorders for June's Dungeon Siege 3 along with various Mac games. Meanwhile, Direct2Drive cuts 50% off Capcom games including Dead Rising 2, and EA has promos for Dead Space and Dragon Age games.

Steam

Crysis $7.49 (75% off)

Crysis Warhead $4.99 (75% off)

Crysis Maximum Edition $9.99 (75% off)

Men of War: Collector Pack $20.40 (66% off)

More...

Impulse

Magesty 2 Collection $12.49 (50% off)

Command & Conquer 4 $9.99 (50% off) 

Recettear: An item Shop's Tale $9.99 (50% off)

50% off all King's Bounty, Guild 2 and Trainz titles

More...

GamersGate

Dragon Age: Origins for Mac $14.98 (50% off)

Dragon Age II for Mac $47.96 (20% off)

The Sims 3 $19.98 (50% off)

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 for Mac $9.98 (50% off)

Dungeon Siege 3 preorder $44.95 (25% off)

More...

Direct2Drive

Mount and Blad: Warband $5.99 (80% off)

50% off Capcom titles including Dead Rising 2 and Resident Evil 5

EAStore

Dead Space $11.99 (40% off)

Dead Space 2 $23.99 (40% off)

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition $19.99 (50% off)

Dragon Age II $44.99 (25% off)

Games for Windows

Fuel $19.99 (50% off)

Good Old Games

30-50% off Atari strategy games

Permalink to story.

Crysis has an even better deal you forgot to mention. You can get Crysis, Crysis: Warhead, and Crysis Wars in a set for $9.99. I'm downloading them now : )

C&C4 isn't worth $10. Heck, its not even worth $1.

Such a sad way to see an epic game series and story end.

Crysis has an even better deal you forgot to mention. You can get Crysis, Crysis: Warhead, and Crysis Wars in a set for $9.99. I'm downloading them now : )

It is a great deal. Finally repurchased the maximum edition a few months ago at the dsame price after I finally folded to Steam....and EA was giving a hard time about the 'De-authorization" of my 3 year old copy.

@ red1776

I had 'De-authorization' issues on my Crysis Warhead and lost all of my 5 installs. I was ready to give EA a call but I found out that if you use the official patch 1.2 (which adds 64 bit support for DX10) the file in the main directory of the game and for some reason it bypasses the install limit. Found it kinda odd that they never noticed they made a mistake of not putting their stupid DRM on the 64 bit DX10 Exe only but whatever at least I can play it without the annoying alert that all installs are used. I think it still gives you the message if you try to run the benchmark though.

@ red1776

I had 'De-authorization' issues on my Crysis Warhead and lost all of my 5 installs. I was ready to give EA a call but I found out that if you use the official patch 1.2 (which adds 64 bit support for DX10) the file in the main directory of the game and for some reason it bypasses the install limit. Found it kinda odd that they never noticed they made a mistake of not putting their stupid DRM on the 64 bit DX10 Exe only but whatever at least I can play it without the annoying alert that all installs are used. I think it still gives you the message if you try to run the benchmark though.

Huh, I had it patched to 1.21 and it still gave me a hard time. I wonder if patch 1.21 override that. I called EA and they gave me 1 install. Then I built a new computer and it was back to square 1. I just said to hell with it and got the Steam version of Maximum.

Back