TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Dead Island GotY $5, Red Orchestra 2 $3

By Matthew
Apr 5, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Gearing up for Dead Island: Riptide's release on April 23, Amazon has discounted the first installment's game of the year edition to only $5 in addition to offering Borderlands 2 with its season pass for $25. Elsewhere, Steam offers 85%...

Read more

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,515   +554

I'd definitely recommend the Walking Dead game for anyone who doesn't have it whether you're a fan of the comics/TV show or not. Hard to argue for only $8 and it won last year's "Game of the Year" for good reason.

3. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,126   +363

Hey guys, HumbleBundle is selling both the original and Red Orchestra 2 GOTY steam keys beggining in US$1, if you pay above the average (Which is around US$3) you will also get Killing Floor complete bundle. Just a headsup!

misor likes this.
  4. mrcavooter

mrcavooter TS Member Posts: 65   +7

I wanted to hop on the Boarderlands 2 Amazon deal but it says it's 89.99. Am I missing something?

5. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,126   +363

The Borderlands deal was an amazon for the day deal only, so if you didnt pick it up 5 hours ago or so, you lost your chance =/

6. mrcavooter

mrcavooter TS Member Posts: 65   +7

Bummer, thanks. I've played the campaign at my friends, I'm just waiting for the chance to pounce.