Weekend game deals: Dead Island GotY $5, Red Orchestra 2 $3

By Matthew
Apr 5, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Gearing up for Dead Island: Riptide's release on April 23, Amazon has discounted the first installment's game of the year edition to only $5 in addition to offering Borderlands 2 with its season pass for $25. Elsewhere, Steam offers 85%...

Read more
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,319   +370

I'd definitely recommend the Walking Dead game for anyone who doesn't have it whether you're a fan of the comics/TV show or not. Hard to argue for only $8 and it won last year's "Game of the Year" for good reason.
  3. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,195   +69

Hey guys, HumbleBundle is selling both the original and Red Orchestra 2 GOTY steam keys beggining in US$1, if you pay above the average (Which is around US$3) you will also get Killing Floor complete bundle. Just a headsup!
    misor likes this.
  4. mrcavooter

mrcavooter TechSpot Member Posts: 65   +7

I wanted to hop on the Boarderlands 2 Amazon deal but it says it's 89.99. Am I missing something?
  5. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,195   +69

The Borderlands deal was an amazon for the day deal only, so if you didnt pick it up 5 hours ago or so, you lost your chance =/
  6. mrcavooter

mrcavooter TechSpot Member Posts: 65   +7

Bummer, thanks. I've played the campaign at my friends, I'm just waiting for the chance to pounce.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.