TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Dirt 2 $6, 50% off Star Wars collection

By Matthew
Sep 17, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Aspiring Jedis rejoice. Steam's running a weeklong LucasArts special through next Monday, and as part of that promotion the distributor is offering 13 Star Wars games for $49.99 ($152.88 individually or $99.99 for the usual bundle price). Direct2Drive's sixth birthday celebration continues this week, with titles such as Dirt 2 slashed to only $6. Meanwhile, Impulse knocks 50% off all games developed by Enlight.

Read the whole story

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,369   +405

Wow...Dirt 2 for only six bucks?? And here I thought I got a great deal when I bought it last month for $18.

3. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,909   +91

...well don't I feel foolish for buying it when it was ....oh lets see....$50.00!!!!
    Grrrrr...
    get it Tom, Its a lot of fun, even if you don't especially like drivers.

4. motrin

motrin TS Enthusiast Posts: 156   +8

Just Cause 2 for £6.49. thats around $11. This a Uk only sale. but i was able to buy it using proxys!!

This helpd me. and it should for you.

5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,087   +84 Staff Member

Awesome find Motrin, thanks for sharing that.

6. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

hello ...

Champions Online is 9$ on steam & 6$ on D2D .. i bought that 1 ... even if i don't have the PC to run it yet, i'm still waiting.

Anyway i got into MMORPGs with City of Heroes & really like the concept & experience.

I may get DCUO then :p

Last Wednesday i bought Crayon Physics Deluxe off D2D & my steam games collection too is growing.

I just love these deals.

cheers!

7. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,087   +84 Staff Member

Hmm, it definitely says $6 on Steam for me (as well as D2D). Perhaps the pricing varies between regions or something, not sure.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.