TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Dishonored $24, Borderlands 2 $20

By Matthew
Mar 22, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Valve is celebrating conventions such as PAX East and the Independent Games Festival with a promotion that offers various discounts across Steam's indie catalog, much of which is reduced by 50% or more. In addition to the indie event, Steam...

Read more

2. Experimentongod

Experimentongod TS Rookie Posts: 87   +19

LOL guys you put the Metascore of Aliens: Colonial Marines on AvP, that one's not that bad xD.

danhodge likes this.
  3. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,685   +60

That's funny yahoo just printed an article calling the walking dead the worse game this year. Yet it boasts a 94 metascore rating. Though it seems to have been released in 2012 so now I am confused are there 2 walking dead games?

EDIT looks like there are 2 walking dead games huh

4. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,356   +402

Yup, two Walking Dead games from two different developers. The one by TellTale Games (released in 2012), won numerous "Game of the Year" awards including the industry's biggest from "Spike TV." It's the best $10 you'll ever spend on a game.

The other one released by Activision just a couple of days ago (for $50) is getting horrifically bad user reviews.

danhodge likes this.
  5. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,945   +381

Can anyone recommend any CHEAP single player games (MP optional) that arent really linear? like I can do what I want when I want. Oblivion/skyrim are good examples (for some reason I like oblivion more). I hear Witcher (one) and Two Worlds are good, anyone have any input? I like open worlds and I dont like having my character predefined (and the Witcher appears to have a predefined character)

6. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,356   +402

Ikesmasher - some good sandbox games that require character development I'd recommend are Far Cry, Far Cry 2, Bioshock 1 and 2, Borderlands, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas and Saints Row: The Third.

ikesmasher likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.