TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Dungeon Defenders $3, Wolfenstein $5

By Matthew
Feb 17, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. If you've been hesitant to invest in the latest version of Modern Warfare, Steam removes cash from the equation with a free multiplayer weekend (along with a 33% discount, if…

Read the whole story

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,348   +398

Awesome price on Civilization V - and they're due to release an expansion pack soon. I'd definitely recommend it for those who like turn-based strategy games.

3. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 975   +87

It might be a good time to grab Mass Effect from Amazon for less than $10 for the first two version and get ready for Mass Effect 3!

4. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 978   +31

Wish I could buy at Amazon.

Still, not being able to do so means I'm saving money on games I won't play anyway.

5. techfiend4

techfiend4 TS Rookie

i haven't even played mass effect before and just pre-ordered ME3 (to get free copy of battlefield 3) and nice to see a deal to get the first two for cheep SWEET! i think i may buy several games!

6. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,469   +622

I can vouch for Wolfenstein being a really good game.. despite the rather low score.

7. hamitaltintop22

hamitaltintop22 TS Rookie Posts: 21

thanks for including amazon

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.