TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Everything and a partridge in a pear tree

By Matthew
Dec 28, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. With holiday promotions in full swing, it'd probably be easier to tell you what isn't on sale this weekend. Most sites are swapping their best deals at least once a day, so you'll have to keep an eye on things...

Read more

2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,949   +381

UGGH. I just bought just cause 2 for 8 dollars. I hate sales sometimes...

3. Timonius

Timonius TS Booster Posts: 584   +33

I'm at the point where I have too many older titles I have yet to finish or even play. So now my wish list is much shorter and my buying price is much lower. I won't spend more cash on more games when I realistically won't be playing them anytime soon. Unless of course a newer game like X-Com goes on sale for less than $15. :)

4. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TS Booster Posts: 363   +86

Far Cry 3 is $39.99 hard copy on Amazon with free shipping. I wish it activated on Steam...

5. Timonius

Timonius TS Booster Posts: 584   +33

Normally a Steam fan (usually cheap prices and convenient way for me to organize my collection, yadda yadda yadda) but Green Man Gaming has a 30% Voucher that stacks with already discounted titles. Here's the Code:

GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

And some games can be activated on Steam. Win-Win for me, Steam and GMG!

Khanonate likes this.
  6. Khanonate

Khanonate TS Member Posts: 96   +8

Thank You!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.