TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Half off FTL and TWD, free access to Ravaged

By Matthew
Jan 11, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. The major holiday promotions have finally flickered out, so we hope you managed to find great deals on everything you wanted. Although this weekend's discounts aren't as plentiful as the last month's, you'll still find half off or more on...

Read more
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,347   +397

FTL is a surprisingly entertaining game. I recommend it, especially for five bucks.
  3. Renrew

Renrew TS Enthusiast Posts: 238   +17

No ratings on steam and Green man games. I hope that's just an oversight and not a hint of things to come.

I base my purchases in large part on the scores since I do not have the time to read all the reviews and I believe a lot of us, the consumers, do likewise.
  4. Sniped_Ash

Sniped_Ash TS Rookie Posts: 125   +35

FTL is a lot of fun even if you're not into roguelikes (like me). Just understand that your little ship's voyage is probably doomed. Half the fun is watching it all come crashing down!
  5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,060   +84 Staff Member

Not an oversight. The scores you see here are from our product finder. We lost the provider we used to add the games a bit back, so our database fell behind on some of the newer stuff (such as FTL). A member of our staff is adding those titles manually all the time (FTL has been added now, for instance) but sometimes the product finder entry isn't ready in time for me to include the score in our deals post. Next time around, FTL and many other games missing a score on this list will have them.
  6. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TS Booster Posts: 363   +86

Does anyone know if hitman activates on steam?
  7. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,060   +84 Staff Member

It's a Steamworks title so it ought to.
    ghasmanjr likes this.
  8. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TS Booster Posts: 363   +86

It wouldn't say that on Gamefly's mobile site. You're right, it definitely activates on Steam. Thanks!
  9. Saints Row The Third The Full Package must have been a 24Hr deal :-(

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.