TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Mass Effect 2, Bad Company 2 $11.97

By Matthew
Apr 8, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Steam has knocked 75% off 13 popular indie titles when purchased as a bundle called "The Potato Sack." Interestingly, the pack launched on April Fool's day and contains clues for an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) that many believe is related to Portal 2, which is slated for launch on April 19. Before you dive into the deals, we should note that BioWare is giving Dragon Age II owners a free copy of Mass Effect 2. In other words, if you intend to buy or already own the former, don't purchase the latter.

Read the whole story
  2. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,666   +57

Ebay is still cheaper
  3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,305   +265

Too bad BC2 wasn't available on Steam - that would make a good present for some friends of mine.
  4. beast1944

beast1944 TS Rookie

Nice Deal actually, Mass Effect 2 is really worth it.
  5. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +90

BFBC2 for $12? Come on people, stop sleeping on this game!

Hit me up on BC2 by sending me a friend request. My username is EuryV.
  6. PinothyJ

PinothyJ TS Enthusiast Posts: 429   +15

Bioware just gave me and a million or so other ME2 for free so I'm happy with the price I paid for it :)...
  7. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,466   +622

*Sigh*

Yep, once again EA deals are for US only.
  8. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

It was on sale for $5 or something during the Christmas sale if I'm not mistaken.

Might hit you up, haven't played in a few weeks & I should start again =P.
  9. ddg4005

ddg4005 TS Enthusiast Posts: 244   +23

Too bad I already own the Collectors' Edition of ME2 (two copies actually). That's a good price.
  10. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,305   +265

Wish I could fine someone to gift me their extra copy of ME2 (hint, hint - this would be a decent freebie to be randomed off if any TS folks have an extra copy now.)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.