Weekend game deals: Max Payne 3 $13.59, Mass Effect 3 $9.98

By Matthew
Feb 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Celebrating the launch of its Linux client, Steam has discounted everything in its catalog that runs on the open source operating system, including half or more off Torchlight II, FTL: Faster Than Light and many other top indie releases. Elsewhere,...

Read more
  2. Sniped_Ash

Sniped_Ash Newcomer, in training Posts: 103   +29

5bux for FTL: Faster than Light is a steal. It's also better than Mass Effect 3.
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,231   +314

I'll second the vote for FTL. Hella fun game...
  4. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,199   +229

If Mass Effect 3 was on Steam I'd get it. Just not gonna do the Origin thing, but for those who do I think this is probably a good deal for a fairly new game.
  5. Timonius

Timonius TechSpot Booster Posts: 565   +30

Yes FTL is definitely worth it. And I still haven't played ME3 simply because its not available via my favorite distribution. I'm actually surprised that digital versions CAN be purchased outside Origin.
  6. TS-56336

TS-56336 TechSpot Booster Posts: 563   +96

Such a great deal for a bunch of titles, including ME3. Shame, I already bought the ME Trilogy. :)
  7. coolazeem

coolazeem Newcomer, in training Posts: 21

Use the coupon code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS on Green Man Gaming for an additional 20% off!
  8. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 878   +80

Personal opinion, played FTL and it is a nice little game but can't be compared to ME3, no matter how much you pissed about the story or simply Bioware selling out.
  9. GeforcerFX

GeforcerFX TechSpot Booster Posts: 239   +27

Week after, week of weekend game deals articles, has origin ever been in one, EA said they were making origin to compete with Steam, how are they competing if they only mainly sell EA games that steam doesn't sell ( well can't sell) and never puts anything on sale?
    Timonius likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.