Weekend game deals: Max Payne 3 $39.99, Civ IV+V $11.99, more

By Matthew
Jul 6, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Although it's not as epic as Steam's summer sale, Amazon has some pretty solid deals this weekend, including Civ IV, V and a Stronghold Collection for $19.99 (or just Civ IV and V for $11.99), Bulletstorm, Burnout Paradise, Mercenaries 2,…

Read more
  2. howzz1854

howzz1854 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 585   +79

I wish there's some way I can re-sell the Dead Island game I purchased two weeks ago from Steam to someone else who might enjoy it. the EU ruling really needs to make it over the shore.
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,230   +314

That EA Bundle from Amazon looks like a pretty decent deal - four good games (Bulletstorm, Mirror's Edge, Burnout Paradise, The Saboteur) and one average game (Mercenaries 2) for $15.
  4. howzz1854

howzz1854 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 585   +79

that's sad. I got dead island for the same price.
  5. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,727   +286

Picked up BFBC2 right before I saw this. Its downloading, I R excited.
  6. Breech

Breech TechSpot Member Posts: 79

Agreed, that's a really good deal. The Saboteur alone is worth that much IMO. I wanted to try Mirror's Edge as well. I'd pick this up if I hadn't already purchased The Saboteur.
  7. Which of these can british users purchase from ? Steam obviously. But Amazon.co.uk does not have a game downloads page. Does the .com site like the sterling?
  8. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 917   +26

Guest, you have to fudge your billing address to order downloadable games from Amazon.com, but Amazon is one of the few places where it's not a big problem to do. Currency conversion will be done by your credit card company and you'll likely be charged something for this.

I want to buy Alice, but the idea of having to use an EA account to play it puts me off. Unfortunately it costs $50 on Steam (regional pricing).
  9. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 917   +26

(Troll alert)

So, what are you buying for $39.99, Max Payne 3 or Windows 8?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.