Weekend game deals: Memorial Day mayhem

By Matthew
May 27, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. All systems are go this weekend as digital distributors roll out their Memorial Day sales, offering hefty savings on practically every PC game with exploding pixels. As part of its…

Read the whole story
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,550   +594

My head is going to explode from all these sales. It's getting to the point where I can't even remember what I've ordered in past sales. :(
  3. TekGun

TekGun TS Booster Posts: 156   +17

Yea I know what you mean, my list of games on steam is getting ridiculous, most of which I haven't even downloaded yet :) Still these sales where you can get real bargains is a great way to fight piracy imo.
  4. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

Ok, Techspot, Bad Company 2 is 8 bucks, down from its usual 9.99 -14.99 price. I don't know what price you want it to go down to, to include it in your gaming night fest, but seriously...

These deals are insane.
  5. Bad company 2 at 8 dollars, it is insane for a game with that good online mode.
  6. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,937   +157

I was in the bad company 2 beta, its a great fps game but I'm not really into fps games a whole lot, If I was to buy one though you cannot beat that price for such a high caliber game.