TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Saints Row 3 $25, Human Revolution $10

By Matthew
Feb 24, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. It's a fine weekend for thrifty gamers to catch up on some of 2011's greatest hits, with 66 to 75% off Serious Sam 3: BFE, Red Faction: Armageddon, Deux Ex:…

Read the whole story

2. Damn! Deus Ex for 10 dollar! That should be around 7.5 euro. Instead I have to pay 16 euro => that's more than 21 dollar.

Bloody prices.

Thank Gog for having all prices in dollars. Better just gte my games form there, though it probably will be some time before DE:HR is available on Gog. Damn, damn, damn.

3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,335   +278

Finally grabbed Deus Ex:HR Augmented Edition for $13.59. I'd been holding off since I could never really get into the previous games.

4. RH00D

RH00D TS Addict Posts: 412   +106

My brother got Saints Row: The Third for Xbox but I didn't buy it on PC because the steering of vehicles in that game just seems way out of whack. Maybe it's just me but I can't stand it. Otherwise, great game.

5. I purchased Trine from Amazon for $1.24, great deal for a really fun and good game.

6. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,335   +278

I purchased Trine for $1.24 also - hoping to get a copy for my daughter's Steam library. Game didn't come with an activation code I could use in Steam so I haven't bothered to even download it.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.