TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Steam's summer sale continues

By Matthew
Jul 20, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Steam's summer event continues with fresh daily deals and flash sales, which currently includes big savings on Deus Ex, Crysis 2, Driver, F.3.A.R., Splinter Cell: Conviction and more. Although it's tough to beat some of Steam's dailies, there are plenty…

Read more

2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,945   +381

the steam sales have gone downhill from when the sale first started. Or is it just me?

3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,075   +84 Staff Member

I don't think they've gone downhill, they're just less of a novelty now.

4. Holyscrap

Holyscrap TS Rookie Posts: 39   +12

Steam sales: cheap
    This article's picture: priceless

5. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,356   +402

I agree with Matthew - we're just seeing the same games go on sale over and over again, albeit for a little less money each time.

6. Its so true Steam sale is getting boring with same games again up for sale The only reason people end up buying on steam is the the fact installation is so easy and don't need to store discs. Atleast thats why I buy them ..............

7. hi, would anyone tell me of a service that let me buy steam games with bitcoins?

8. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

I don't really mind the repeats. Since I've stopped buying games on release, this actually is a great way for me to pick up games, especially GOTY games for dirt cheap.

9. Rasta211

Rasta211 TS Enthusiast Posts: 195   +24

Yeah Steam Sales!

I think the steam sales are great, get them while their hot!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.