TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Steam's summer sale kicks off

By Matthew
Jul 1, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Clear your calendar! Steam's infamous summer sale is officially underway, bringing a new batch of game sales every day through July 10. Alongside the individual bargains, there are more than…

Read the whole story
  2. venomblade

venomblade TS Rookie Posts: 69

3. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 875   +130

I picked up Portal 2 and Dawn of War 2: Retribution... a couple games I've been waiting for. I'd also like to pick up Fallout 3: GoY edition, but I'm looking for a bigger discount.
  4. surprised they didnt make left 4 dead 2 ten dollars like they did in the past
  5. howzz1854

howzz1854 TS Maniac Posts: 585   +79

I am still waiting for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood to drop below $20.
  6. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TS Guru Posts: 545   +101

I think Steam had Left4Dead2 for around 6 or 7 bucks not more than 2 or 3 weeks ago.
  7. venomblade

venomblade TS Rookie Posts: 69

I actually looked for that sale when they said it was going down, but it always stayed $20 for me :/
  8. Amazon has some great deals as well that you may want to mention. For instance, Battlefield Bad Company 2 is just $4.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000701371_grlink_1?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000701371

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.