TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Total War Collection Pack $64.99

By Matthew
Mar 11, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Drumming up anticipation for next Tuesday's launch of Total War: Shogun 2, Steam has released a collection pack with five Total War games. The bundle includes Shogun 2 as well as last year's hit Napoleon: Total War and offers up to $34.98 in savings over purchasing the titles separately. Meanwhile, Impulse has reduced Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Lost Planet 2 by 50%, GamersGate has deals on Batman: Arkham Asylum and more, Direc2Drive takes 20% off all games via coupon code "hangover", Microsoft offers 50% off Singularity, and EA takes half off the original Dragon Age.

Read the whole story

2. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,011   +18

The Total War Collection is without any of the DLCs, just the base games. Could have been a better deal if they included the DLCs.

3. howzz1854

howzz1854 TS Evangelist Posts: 602   +86

the Empire total war is not $7.50. i went to the website and it's $29.

error?

4. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 5,268   +92

Nah, it was definitely $7.50 at the time of writing. It looks like they removed the individual discount on Empire: Total War, but it's still included in the Total War Collection Pack. Rome: Total War is still 75% off. I've removed Empire: Total War from the post, thanks for the note.

5. howzz1854

howzz1854 TS Evangelist Posts: 602   +86

bummer~ i wanted that game. and the price was right.