Weekend game deals: Total War Collection Pack $64.99

By Matthew
Mar 11, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Drumming up anticipation for next Tuesday's launch of Total War: Shogun 2, Steam has released a collection pack with five Total War games. The bundle includes Shogun 2 as well as last year's hit Napoleon: Total War and offers up to $34.98 in savings over purchasing the titles separately. Meanwhile, Impulse has reduced Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Lost Planet 2 by 50%, GamersGate has deals on Batman: Arkham Asylum and more, Direc2Drive takes 20% off all games via coupon code "hangover", Microsoft offers 50% off Singularity, and EA takes half off the original Dragon Age.

Read the whole story
  2. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

The Total War Collection is without any of the DLCs, just the base games. Could have been a better deal if they included the DLCs.
  3. howzz1854

howzz1854 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 585   +79

the Empire total war is not $7.50. i went to the website and it's $29.

error?
  4. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,051   +84 Staff Member

Nah, it was definitely $7.50 at the time of writing. It looks like they removed the individual discount on Empire: Total War, but it's still included in the Total War Collection Pack. Rome: Total War is still 75% off. I've removed Empire: Total War from the post, thanks for the note.
  5. howzz1854

howzz1854 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 585   +79

bummer~ i wanted that game. and the price was right.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.