Weekend game deals: Trick or treat!

By Matthew
Oct 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Digital distributors are embracing the Halloween spirit with huge savings on horror-themed titles. Although Steam seems to have the largest selection, many of the major games such as Dead Space,…

Read the whole story
  2. yorro

yorro TS Booster Posts: 250

Steam has always been good to us, sucks to be Origin.
  3. Rasta211

Rasta211 TS Booster Posts: 209   +30

Is BioShock and BioShock 2 both for 4.99 together as a package? or each game individually is 4.99?
    I currently am in Japan, so I can't actually view these deals as they show up as "Unavailable in my region."
  4. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,433   +473

It sucks to be in japan right now =/ no they are not as a pack $4,99 each one.

Oh Origin, you are going the right way... if it werent for stupid and sexy battlefield 3 you would have nothing NOTHING!
  5. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,937   +157

The only thing I hate about steam is that I bought 4 games from steam. 2 of the 4 had no one playing multiplayer, one of the 2 came out that day! But I keep my chin now and say Aye Aye Matey.
  6. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,433   +473

Well I doubt that the multiplayer problem is from steam... maybe the games were way too old? (Or too boring xD) You can always get into a steam community that usually solves the multiplayer problem ;)
  7. DokkRokken

DokkRokken TS Rookie Posts: 267

Ghostbusters for $2.49 is an awesome price. There isn't much replay value, but having the original cast do the writing and voice acting was a real treat, and the gameplay isn't half bad either.
  8. I can vouch for Amnesia. The most immersive FP-er I've ever played. Really scary stuff.
  9. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

hello ...

just found that Magicka is quite cheap too on Gamersgate, but would rather have it on steam, will have to wait for another sales :p ... really love that game, too bad don't have much time.

10. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

re - hello ...

the gamersgate is the steam version :p .. so happy i bought it ...