TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Trick or treat!

By Matthew
Oct 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Digital distributors are embracing the Halloween spirit with huge savings on horror-themed titles. Although Steam seems to have the largest selection, many of the major games such as Dead Space,…

Read the whole story

2. yorro

yorro TS Enthusiast Posts: 246

Steam has always been good to us, sucks to be Origin.

3. Rasta211

Rasta211 TS Enthusiast Posts: 195   +24

Is BioShock and BioShock 2 both for 4.99 together as a package? or each game individually is 4.99?
    I currently am in Japan, so I can't actually view these deals as they show up as "Unavailable in my region."

4. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,320   +101

It sucks to be in japan right now =/ no they are not as a pack $4,99 each one.

Oh Origin, you are going the right way... if it werent for stupid and sexy battlefield 3 you would have nothing NOTHING!

5. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,685   +60

The only thing I hate about steam is that I bought 4 games from steam. 2 of the 4 had no one playing multiplayer, one of the 2 came out that day! But I keep my chin now and say Aye Aye Matey.

6. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,320   +101

Well I doubt that the multiplayer problem is from steam... maybe the games were way too old? (Or too boring xD) You can always get into a steam community that usually solves the multiplayer problem ;)

7. DokkRokken

DokkRokken TS Rookie Posts: 275

Ghostbusters for $2.49 is an awesome price. There isn't much replay value, but having the original cast do the writing and voice acting was a real treat, and the gameplay isn't half bad either.

8. I can vouch for Amnesia. The most immersive FP-er I've ever played. Really scary stuff.

9. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

hello ...

just found that Magicka is quite cheap too on Gamersgate, but would rather have it on steam, will have to wait for another sales :p ... really love that game, too bad don't have much time.

cheers!

10. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

re - hello ...

the gamersgate is the steam version :p .. so happy i bought it ...

cheers!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.