Weekend game deals: Win your top 5 most desired games

By Matthew
Nov 26, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. There's no more pre-Black Friday, Black Friday preview or any other warm-up sales. Today's the real deal and the game dealers know it. Steam is discounting a new batch of titles every day through the weekend, including drastically reduced gift packs. It's also worth noting that every day during Steam's sale, 30 people will win the top 5 games on their wishlist, so be sure to slap one together before time's up. Impulse is also partaking in the festivities, cutting prices on around 3 dozen games, while Direct2Drive is giving away 1-in-5 orders free of charge.

Read the whole story
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,228   +314

3. princeton

princeton TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,716

I demand everyone except me wipe their wishlist. Then I win by default :p
  4. Chazz

Chazz TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 616   +54

I put portal 2 on my wishlist. Think they'll honor that? :)
  5. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,119   +51

So far steam's discounts have been of bad games =(
  6. Kibaruk

Oh oh oh, the only good game is Dawn of War II, which I bought a couple months ago on THQ week sale. And maybe counter-strike: source, but that expired already.
  7. princeton

Same here. There is no price so I'm not sure. I'd bet they would if you asked real nice though. If not they'd just ignore it and choose the next game.
  8. princeton

Do you think they'd allow the valve complete pack as a selection?
  9. Kibaruk

Is the valve complete pack a game?

It is not, you cant not add it to your wish list either since it is not a game. A gold edition game where the game comes with its expansion is different.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.