TechSpot

Weekend Open Forum: Share your plans for the long weekend

By Jos
Nov 23, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Thanksgiving officially marks the start of the holiday season in the U.S. and for many it's a chance to visit family and stuff themselves with abundant food -- preferably Turkey and gravy.

Read more

2. Unfortunately doing homework as I work towards my Bachelor of Technology.

3. Bar hopping and going to after parties, did all my shopping online.

4. R3DP3NGUIN

R3DP3NGUIN TS Enthusiast Posts: 154

2 weeks left of my Advance Dip in Network Security (nothing but Cisco study FTW)

5. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,576   +47

Just chillin' at home with a few games...and tomorrow a few beers.

6. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 903   +52

Building a fireplace mantle hopefully.

7. Scshadow

Scshadow TS Maniac Posts: 368   +51

I'm going to spend the weekend crying over a crappy black friday and hoping for the laptop I want on cyber monday. I don't know if I should consider this my crying warm up or if I should consider next week my crying aftershocks.

8. misor

misor TS Maniac Posts: 1,020   +153

Playing starcraft 2 (u.s. blizzard @19.99$ discounted price :) )

9. Raswan

Raswan TS Enthusiast Posts: 280

Playing some games (Supreme Commander, BF3) with friends, house-sitting for our department head, drinking some whiskey and eating some tacos while watching football (OU vs. OSU Bedlam game this afternoon), and writing this piece of **** historiographical essay on World War One. woot woot.

10. soldier1969

soldier1969 TS Booster Posts: 244   +43

Eat, sleep, work out, watch Alabama smoke Auburn, play MOH warfighter and BF3 on PC online with my clan, and work on getting some nooky...

11. Cota

Cota TS Enthusiast Posts: 521   +8

The same thing I try in any long breaks, trying to condense Hydrogen.

12. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,457   +228

Just doing some miscellaneous car repairs. Replacing a vehicle speed sensor on a Honda at the moment.

Update: Success. Speedometer and odometer are functional again.

13. free4rm

free4rm TS Rookie Posts: 17

Worked on Friday but spent Thursday with very good friends. Weather was so nice we had Thanksgiving dinner outside on the patio. Today I go shopping!

14. tonylukac

tonylukac TS Maniac Posts: 913   +22

Surprising invited to the cousins for turkey the day before with beer on tap. Very prosperous people. Was going to buy a tv, but Walmart had labor disputes, Best Buy ticked me off, and Fry's set was recalled. Brother bought a washer and dryer at HHGregg. Might look to cyber Monday for a tv.

15. tonylukac

tonylukac TS Maniac Posts: 913   +22

Just like Charlie Brown. Our Thanksgiving in the midwest was 60 degrees, so we can have it outside now too.

16. DanUK

DanUK TS Enthusiast Posts: 193   +8

I've basically played Planetside 2 all weekend. How come you guys haven't done a feature on it yet?

17. TS-56336

TS-56336 TS Booster Posts: 580   +98

I bought five games on Steam last friday, and played Black Ops II this weekend.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.