Weekend Open Forum: What's on your Christmas wish list?

Jos

Staff

The holiday season is fast approaching and chances are some of you are already scrambling to find the perfect gift for that special person in your life -- including yourselves, of course. As usual, we’ll have our annual holiday gift guide ready in the next few days to ease the process, but in the meantime how about we pick your collective brain for some ideas we might be overlooking?

This week we’d like to hear about what’s on your personal Christmas wish list -- whether that’s an upgrade for your trustworthy desktop, a brand new tablet, or any other of today's coolest gadgets and electronics. If expensive gift giving is not on your agenda we’d still love to know about any special plans you have for the festivities.

I can’t say I have set my mind on a particular item but perhaps I'll get an audio receiver or a Boxee-like media streamer for the new place I just moved into.

Permalink to story.

For ibabies that live in their moms basement to stop crying about everything apple....

I'd like my medical bills paid for. I was shot recently in the chest by a gunman and don't have any insurance. Besides that I'd take all the parts for me to assemble a new computer.

The new 1Gbps wireless router, 27 inch ASUS or Acer 3D monitor or HP 30 inch at 2560 x 1600. Why can't they make a 30 inch 3D monitor with 2560 x 1600 resolution and Guild Wars 2.

An ipad3.Or any windows 8 tablet that can impress me,to change my mind.

A "used" atx/matx review pc case from techspot.
but then again, I'm a guest, so there goes my wish to santa.

After buying a 42" LED I'm eying up a new TV stand with a new amp and speaker set to go with it.

Hopefully I'm not on the naughty list this year :D

Back