TechSpot

Weekend tech reading: CISPA to be reintroduced Wednesday

By Matthew
Feb 10, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. The leaders of the House Intelligence Committee plan to re-introduce on Wednesday a controversial cybersecurity bill that has faced pushback from the White House. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger (D-Md.)...

Read more

2. m4a4

m4a4 TS Addict Posts: 560   +150

For Egypt to want to sensor that youtube video so badly, there must be a lot of truth in it. Otherwise, they would have done a more sensible thing and countered the video with another...

Wendig0 likes this.
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,388   +425

That "Daylight" game using the new Unreal Engine 4 looks pretty interesting. Bummer there's no video clips of the game. :(

4. spencer

spencer TS Enthusiast Posts: 204   +22

Of course they want CISPA, The one domain where they do not truly rule, Anon will not allow this. If they do were fked.

let's recap this

1.in America it's legal to kill any American without reason with a drone

2.theres fluoride in our water

3. they're challenging the 2nd 6th and 1st

4.Half of Us are on SSRIs

5.Anything and everything you can possibly imagine.

5. wiyosaya

wiyosaya TS Enthusiast Posts: 282   +34

I agree with your concerns, however, I think you vastly overestimate the power of Anon. In my opinion, anon is a bunch of punk hackers trying to do the right things in totally the wrong way. I highly doubt this bill will make it through.

6. spencer

spencer TS Enthusiast Posts: 204   +22

I understand what you mean but who else defends the internets rights? Anon is only what you make it. There are more than kids saying I'll hack your account if you don't say your a noob in anon.

oh yes and don't forget the 4th is being infringed also, according to Saint Malachy’s Prophecy of the Popes, the next pontiff will be the final pope and his anointment will usher in the end times. He hasn't been wrong yet; he died long ago

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.