TechSpot

Weekend tech reading: Intel set to expand Sandy Bridge line

By Matthew
Apr 10, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Intel set to expand Sandy Bridge processor family According to the latest leaked roadmap details we can look forward to new Sandy Bridge processors this quarter as well as in Q3 with Intel expanding the entry level tiers over the next six months or so with a range of new models. In the near future we can expect a range of Pentium branded processors while a little bit more long term we're looking at a set of new Celeron processors. VR-Zone

Read the whole story

2. younger brother... you mean older?

3. ihaveaname

ihaveaname TS Enthusiast Posts: 127

Lasers! Omg I almost want the US to start another pointless war just to see it in action (not really).

4. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,053   +76

@ihaveaname
    Unfortunately America (being an Imperial power) is now in very early stage of decline, and no longer have the means to feed its addiction of interventionism. However, they may heed to your wish and 'borrow' some more money to do just that; and being run by right wingers, there is a good chance of it anyway (read Libya?) ;).

+1 Guest, first thing came to my mind while reading it as well, with one wish i.e. I hope XP will die very soon, or may be navy can put that laser to good use by 'shooting down any / all computers running XP' ;)

5. Lokalaskurar

Lokalaskurar TS Enthusiast Posts: 616

Ah, so I'm not the only one who reacted to it, then.

" Someone get the party balloons and slap a big "7" on them, for Windows 7 has finally overtaken its younger brother, Windows XP, in desktop market share. "

Well, considering the context - that should really be "older brother," shouldn't it?

(In another opinion)
    We're all looking forward to the day when the US. navy starts attacking vessels with lasers. It's just like Empire Earth all over again, but for real this time...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.