TechSpot

Weekend tech reading: Meet the hackers of Pwn2Own

By Matthew
Mar 25, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Meet the hackers who sell spies the tools to crack your PC (and get paid six-figure fees) At a Google-run competition in ­Vancouver last month, the search giant’s famously secure Chrome…

Read the whole story

2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,951   +388

world of warcraft...people still play that? the engine is 7 years old now if not more, and the population is (slowly) decaying...maybe they should make a NEW GAME.

3. yRaz

yRaz TS Addict Posts: 970   +118

New game or not, it is still a big money maker for blizzard. On top of that, there haven't been many advances in graphics over that past 5 years for reason known to every PC gamer.

4. Darth Shiv

Darth Shiv TS Evangelist Posts: 1,172   +176

Maybe not from Blizzard... BF3 is pretty amazing on a high spec machine.

5. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,690   +60

consoles are 7 years old people still love em

Yeah d3 and sc2 were longgggggggggggggg over due.

@hacker article hope no one hacks the 30$ out of my bank account :)

6. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,576   +47

@DRM piece.

DRM needs to be looked at again, big style. I've downloaded loads of free legal movies and programs only to be confronted with an obstacle course of "things to do" before i can play them. One time it took me nearly 2 hours and i still couldn't get it going.

It's no wonder people torrent even *free* things, never mind about the paid ones...

7. Vrmithrax

Vrmithrax TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,286   +232

Heh... You do realize that people still play Everquest too, right? Sometimes it's not the engine, it's the world and the time you've put into it that keeps you playing. And the social fellowships you develop along the way. Personally, I only made it about a week on WoW before I decided it wasn't for me, but I've got friends that swear by it...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.