TechSpot

Weekend tech reading: Micron CEO dies in plane crash

By Matthew
Feb 5, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Micron chief dies in crash Steven R. Appleton, chairman and chief executive of Micron Technology Inc. and one of the most prominent figures in the semiconductor industry, died Friday when the…

Read the whole story
  2. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TS Enthusiast Posts: 752   +12

Help us Gabe-wan Newellnobi, you're our only hope.
  3. Mindwraith

Mindwraith TS Enthusiast Posts: 186

wow has Islamic stigma gotten that bad in some places in the world? Incredible.
  4. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Guru Posts: 802   +87

Skynet strikes again.
  5. I'm from Montreal, QC. The police here has a reputation of overreacting to everything, a month or two ago they killed a homeless man for nothing. Myself I was walking on the streets and saw a violent fight between a man and 3-4 others, I reported it to the police not 2 min after and they wanted to charge me because I was ''smiling'' all that time (I'm quite cheerful in life). They think they are in Texas !
  6. ElShotte

ElShotte TS Enthusiast Posts: 163

Texas aint that bad man...
  7. Well, Micron CEO's death should be a final warning for those infringing on Apple's trademarks. On a serious note, death never a good thing, but guy was probably in good shape, died fast, doing what he loved. What to want more from the grim ripper?
  8. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TS Enthusiast Posts: 752   +12

Man, I'd have gotten 20 to life in your case. I'd been on the floor laughing my *** off.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.