TechSpot

Weekend tech reading: PSN users get free download, more

By Matthew
May 1, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. mosu

mosu TS Guru Posts: 401   +39

I wonder why?.. thanks Geohot!

2. The hackers f things up so the whiners can get free stuff,bring on the hackers.
    hopefully they can hack my bank then i can get free money or service.

3. Free stuff is always good... until you start seeing unauthorized charges appearing on your credit card. **** sony

4. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

LOL!

hello ...

if only was that simple & without any drawbacks ...

cheers!

5. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 5,429   +27

So lemme get this straight: As a form of compensation, I get effectively "trial" memberships of services that're basically Sony's way of saying "Look, buy this! We'll give you a free month!", AND free downloads of what's ostensibly bound to be silly\useless stuff?

Hell Sony, get your act together and donate a retail game! Or even better, get together with Valve and get them to release a free Valve game or two like L4D2 or TF2 for affected customers via Steam!

6. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 612

One free download, maybe $4.99. A Jamaican vacation by Anonymous members, $12,499. PS3 Fanboys finally having no excuse to defend Sony, Priceless.

Especially if you have a MasterCard right now, their interest rates are through the roof...