By Matthew
May 1, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. mosu

mosu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 295

I wonder why?.. thanks Geohot!
  2. BMfan

BMfan TechSpot Guru Posts: 470   +47

The hackers f things up so the whiners can get free stuff,bring on the hackers.
    hopefully they can hack my bank then i can get free money or service.
  3. Free stuff is always good... until you start seeing unauthorized charges appearing on your credit card. **** sony
  4. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 515

LOL!

hello ...

if only was that simple & without any drawbacks ...

cheers!
  5. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,280   +23

So lemme get this straight: As a form of compensation, I get effectively "trial" memberships of services that're basically Sony's way of saying "Look, buy this! We'll give you a free month!", AND free downloads of what's ostensibly bound to be silly\useless stuff?

Hell Sony, get your act together and donate a retail game! Or even better, get together with Valve and get them to release a free Valve game or two like L4D2 or TF2 for affected customers via Steam!
  6. tengeta

tengeta TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 632

One free download, maybe $4.99. A Jamaican vacation by Anonymous members, $12,499. PS3 Fanboys finally having no excuse to defend Sony, Priceless.

Especially if you have a MasterCard right now, their interest rates are through the roof...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.