Weekend tech reading: What HTPC users can expect from Trinity

By Matthew
Sep 30, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Intel started the trend of integrating a GPU along with the CPU in the processor package with Clarkdale / Arrandale. The GPU moved to the die itself in Sandy Bridge. Despite having a much more powerful GPUs at its disposal...

Read more
  2. Raswan

Raswan TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 279

The troll article was insane. Well done Leo. Handled well, too, except I would have had a hard time not exacting some sort of revenge out of the little bastard, though I think taking the high road, if less satisfying, will probably help the kid.
  3. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TechSpot Maniac Posts: 892   +52

I hope the Trinity APU's have better distribution than Llano. I also hope they get better motherboard support.
  4. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 951   +98

"Former copyright boss: new technology should be presumed illegal until congress says otherwise"

I hope that is for US only at least, god I hope that does not happen regardless since it will doom our society more. Government needs to go.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.