Weird BSOD

Hello guys

I've a really weird BSOD(s) I've installed a fresh win7 x64 bit copy , but still have the same problem even when I was on winxp

okey , the thing is that this bsod I cant do something on my pc to make it popup , like playing a game or scanning etc...

it just randomly popup when iam playing or even browsing

PC :

proc : AMD athlon 2 x2 250 processor 3.00 GHz

ram : 2.00 GB

system : win7 x64

VGA : nVidia 9500 GT

MB : Gigabyte GA-MA74GMT - S2

there's also something wrong when I scan my drivers with DriverAgent told me that these drivers aint updated

IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers
Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller x

there's 3 .dmp files , so I've compressed them with winrar , but cant upload.rar , so I've just changed the extension of the archive to .dmp , so you'll just have to change it back to .rar and extract it

sorry thats my 1st thread about bsods , so please tell me if I've forgot something

Attachments

• dumps.zip
    73.1 KB · Views: 1
Use the Zip file option that is provided in the Manage Attachments button that you will find the next time you post. Please put all three in one Zip file.

For clarification, these BSODs are only occuring when you are either gaming or browsing the internet, correct?

changed to .zip , no this bsods popsup randomly whatever what i was doin on the pc , playing , browsing somtimes while watching film also once i didnt shutdown my pc the whole night and found the bsod at the morning so it's not poping up when i do something special its totally random

From your minidump reads it appears to be driver related and a good possibility the issue is with your NIC/wireless card. Go to Gigabyte's web page, find your exact motherboard model and update all drivers, particularly your NIC/wireless drivers.

Also, for your video card...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* One other thing: Because you are running Windows 7 64 you might want to seriously consider adding another 2 gigs of RAM. It will utilize all four gigs.

I had another bsod while downloading driver sweeper , posted in attachment

I dont have wireless card on my pc , maybe you mean Realtek RTL Gigabit and Fast Ethernet?

Attachments

• dump.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
okey , i've done all what u said

but i had Bsods already when i had win XP , do you think its a bad memory ?!

plus im really crazy about

IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

driver agent says that those arent installed correctly and i cant find them at any website

Back