Weird buzzing noises during games

Hello Techspot! So yesterday, I built a new computer and everything works fine except one thing. I get these weird distorted buzzing noises when I play games. It only happens ingame and its coming from my headphones. Youtube and media players work fine. They are kinda non existant when you start the game, like really low buzzes but then they get higher when I get into it. Like the main menu is fine in Saints Row 3 but when the loading screen and the game itself starts it just gets a lot higher. Can it be soundcard drivers? I don't think its my headphones fault because I tried them on another computer and they work fine. My motherboard is: Fatality Z77 Performance.

Not sure what's causing the buzzing sound, but for the drivers, have you checked out ASRock's site? The Win7 (32 & 64 bit) drivers, assuming that's your OS, are dated 1/21/13.

Well, it solved the problem with not hearing ingame voices but I still have the buzzing problem. Intense moments in games makes the noise louder and its really annoying.

Back