Welcome screen not active

Hello this is my first day and hope not the last, I need some help with my laptop, I am looking for a client service for netware and don't seem to fing it any where. I've looked in <start><control Panel><network conections> <local area connection> right click <properties>and I only find '' inertnet protocol'' and Qos packet scheduler. I do not know what to do now, Can anyone help me with that?

Here are the various clients - different according to what your PC, Client OS, human language and server OS is (obviously). http://www.novell.com/products/clients/

Most likely you want client 4.91 This is extremely capable and thoroughly debugged, but some of the umpteen settable options can be bewildering. Default settings are usually fine, unless you are in high-reliability environment, when some tuning is helpful.

I think you can download the client you want from here. If not, registration with Novell is free anyway, just takes a little longer.

The reason you might want to use the official Novell client rather than the bog-standard MS supplied one is so you can access the vast number of facilities a typical Novell server supplies, such as automatic printer installation for example.

Back