What 2012 games are you excited about?

GeforcerFX

I know we are over half way through the year already. But most large title games are released later in the year. Just wondering what games everyone is looking forward too?

A few on my list are
Prototype 2
ARMA 3
PlanetSide 2

I am skeptical of NFS MW's remake since I loved the first game, after what they did to Hot pursuit and all IDK if I am gonna buy the new one.

I'm looking forward to Far Cry 3. I believe the release date was moved from September this year to early December.

Borderlands 2 and Resident Evil 6 for 2012. But I'm most psyched to be waiting for Grand Theft Auto V, perhaps the release date is next year.

A few on my list are
Prototype 2
ARMA 3
PlanetSide 2

I'm a big ARMA fan myself. I actually think it's the best FPS out there. Bad news, though, as I hear the release date for ARMA III was moved again, this time to 2013. I'm sure the guys over a Bohemia had good reason to postpone, though.

The footage I've seen on Youtube look very promising, by the way. Haven't made any missions lately, so the I expect a little rust with the codes and all. I do have a fairly thick notebook full of editing tricks on my desk. I'm hoping the codes on ARMA III won't be too different from ARMA II.

Enough said. No words for this....

halo_4_poster_by_lefaivreage-d4i9h63.jpg

I'm really excited about Sleeping Dogs, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 6, Assassins Creed III and the new Tomb Raider. I was really interested in Ghost Recon Future Soldier, but I've been reading about it being broken in every possible aspect.

I'm excited to see a few games in the latter half of this year, doubt I'll get them all on release though considering I'm still working on 2011 lol.

Orcs Must Die! 2
Torchlight 2
Borderlands 2
Guild Wars 2
Far Cry 3
Tomb Raider
Dark Souls

F2P List

Planet Side 2
End of Nations
Mech Warrior Online
Hawken

For consoles, Halo 4, I'm sadly a sucker for Halo games and been a fan since I first read about it over a decade ago.

Games I’m excited about but don't think I'll be seeing them this year :( .

Nexus 2
Natural Selection 2

Hmm...long list...I need to tone down on the gaming :p .

I'd have to go with:

Borderlands 2
Guild Wars 2
Hawken if it actually comes out this year.

Back