TechSpot

What are you planning to buy this Christmas?

By Ivan Franco
Oct 31, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Christmas is around the corner and maybe you are planning to buy something for yourself or somebody else. I'm thinking a new TV or a PlayStation 4:D , and you?
  2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,454   +620

I buy stuff as I see fit, these days. In Australia we don't have post-Christmas sales any more, so there is no reason to wait.
  3. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

Same, I just buy stuff whenever I get an itch. Doesn't mean I have loads of unused gadgets around though, always spend ages reading reviews and checking prices beforehand!
  4. BlckCat

BlckCat Newcomer, in training

I want to buy the PS4. I hope the first batch doesn't have any problems tho
  5. wholesalestunna

wholesalestunna Newcomer, in training Posts: 35

I got myself a toolkit for taking apart computers and cell phones. Kind of excited about it and I don't know why!
  6. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,274   +469

Looking into a 110ft yacht and nine or ten women. The topic is "What are you fantasizing about this Christmas", right?
    hammer2085 and St1ckM4n like this.
  7. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,181   +512

A pair or Trio (Depending on my bonus this year) or R9 290X GPU's and some water blocks to go with them :)
  8. Renrew

Renrew TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 238   +17

I was eyeing the PS4, but then my 15 year old Onkyo receiver decided to quit.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.