What did you get for Xmas?

God Of Mana

So, lets hear it, do you know what you got or am getting for Christmas? Spill the beans!

Let me start:
I know I am getting:
A 16gb flash drive (big, I know)
A logitech Z-5500 speaker thing (freakin expensive, I know...)
Socks :p (WOO HOO!!!)
A bad *** T-shirt with a metallic Dragon print.
A 8Gb RAM chip... (I dont even know how my uncle found this...)
CHOCOLATE!!!!1!1!
and thats all i know so far...

SO! How about you guys!!!

Pretty sure I'm getting nothing :(
Oh wait, the smiles and looks of surprise from my kids as they open their pressies at 6am :zzz: :D

aww that's cute nothing like smiling kids on Christmas...i think we should all get kimsland something for Christmas...can you send digital Christmas present's over Techspot yet?

I'm getting the same thing as Kims is getting - except my kids will open up gifts at midnight.

It would, IMO, be better to be a "What did you give someone for Christmas?" rather than what did you get.

But, I didn't really get anything aside from clothes and shoes.

I am actually going to give a friend a free month of LIVE when we get back in school.

New headphones with big ol' ears and pads to replace my cheapie headphones with duct tape on them.

"Horton Hears a Who" by Dr. Suess (I collect childrens books).

A sweatsuit kind of jacket--handy during the breezy winters of the Sonoran desert.

I gave each one of my technicians a WD 150GB Velociraptor for Christmas. The one tech has a family, so I bought her flowers and a coffeeshop gift card, the kids got Baskin Robbins ice cream gift certificates. I gave my girlfriend an engagement ring during a limousine/dinner evening with two dozen roses followed that night by a 4 day trip to Montreal. While there I bought her some clothes and then we went out for New Years celebrations last night.

It's been an awesome week.

And I gave myself a GTX280.. Simply because a customer wanted the 260 REAL bad and the suppliers were backordered until after New Years.

i got a few hundred pounds to upgrade my PC
GTA 4 and COD 5 on PC. I was supposed to get NFS Undercover but it was out of stock :(

Got the entire Punisher MAX imprint, upto the latest issue as a gift from a close friend. They ROCK! I'm definitely gonna buy the new ones as they release.

I also built a headphone amp as a DIY project. Turned out so good that I actually made and gifted some to my friends.

Gave myself a present. I odered all the componets for a quad core screamer spec'd for me by Rage_3K_Moiz (that way I will know it works!) :D with 3-way 4870 CF(that was my idea) still shopping for the best deal on those though.

I got:
Clothes
Tea stuff (loose tea, couple tea kettles)
Digital Camera (a small Point and Shoot one so I don't have to carry my S3IS everywhere)
Some awesome slippers that have a real sole so you can actualy wear them out to get the mail or take out the trash
Ant Farm (lol)
several other things I can't think of right now

how bout what i tried to get for xmas,,,lol. 42'' flat screen,not happening !!!! mayb later. gift cert. to bestbuy,,yes... clothes and lots of hugs from my gr. kids,,,,the best.

Back