What game are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I mean is the games that weren’t really receiving a lot of attention but you ended up falling in love with anyway. These are the kinds of games that small developers created with some passion, or the games that went away from the typical trends but lacked polish to get high reviews.

I recently discovered that I tend to shun mainstream games that seek to please a generic audience; I like games that fill a niche, or have some kind of unique community to join.

So what are the mediocre games that you feel in love with? I’ll go first:

Highstreet 5
It’s a free to play game, with the cash for item scheme. They’ve got servers in Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines. I started off in Malaysia but switched to Singapore because there were more English speaking players there. It’s a fun hip game where you listen to music and your character dances to some good tunes. A bit rough on the edges, but it’s got a great theme of dancing. The community is great, and it’s easy to get into a guild. Plenty of opportunities to socialize, chill with your guildies and listen to some pop music.

They regularly update the game. All upgrades are free. Now there is a Guild Manor version coming out that I can’t wait to see. You can apparently get a guild house (Manor) and customize it. There are functional features that you can add, like KTV.

So what’s on your shortlist of diamonds in the rough?

I dont play F2P games as they are usually copied idea and content with some work around. I'd just rather pay my 15 usd and get a quality experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back