What game should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

Ok im saving a few dollars I get from work and want to know which game I should get.

I like FPS games and MMORPGs

my FPS games I got now are:
CS:S
BF2
F.E.A.R

my MMORPGs I got now are:
WoW
GW ( Is that Massive Online game? =P )
EQ 1 and 2

Any suggestions?

I got a good PCI video card ( nVidia GeForce 6200 ), ok ram ( 512mb ), and my other stuff is pretty good as well =)

For an amazingly good FPS, try Star Wars: Republic Commando. U don't need to know anything about the Star Wars universe since it's a separate game in itself. It's short but well worth the time. The multiplayer is serious fun too.
For FPS, I'd also recommend:
Prey
Serious Sam(all)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
The Special Forces add-on for BF2.
Clive Barker's Undying(quite old but superbly made for it's time)

RPGs I like:
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion(not sure it would run on ur PC)
Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic I & II

Nice little list Rage, I got all of the addons to the BF2 Game but I didnt really need to tell you about them =)

And Yes oblivion will run on my computer I tried a http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest test and it said im like 4 little tick marks from Fast ( the best ) it's basicly my RAM that is failing me from getting recommended with alot of games and I plan on getting the Ghost Recon series anyways + Oblivion! well anyways thanks for your post =D

Also for Superinc im planning on keeping this computer for WoW and BF2 and building another computer for really hardcore gaming like Oblivion and the Next-gen games coming out later =)

Yeah I tried Deus Ex: Invisible war ( belive that was what it was called ) for Xbox and I loved it because you can do what ever you want and every thing you do affects your story.. Sortof like Fable and Indigo Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back