What is missing in open box mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjikaly

Want to buy an open box motherboard from newegg. What all items will be missing.. Anybody know

KK Lenin

umm

"Newegg.com offers a 15-day refund-only return policy for all open box merchandise. Remember if you purchase a Open Box product you will receive an OEM BAREBONE item, meaning you will only receive the item itself. Accessories are NOT INCLUDED with Open Box products, even if the missing accessory is required for the item to function properly."

from the webb site it self :)

I've purchased two open box mobos from newegg and both came in retail packaging and with everything. They are just covering themselves when they have to sell an item without accessories. Now the only open box items I buy from them are graphics cards and simple items. Its all on you.

Basically what ever they were sent back is what is in the box (usually that's most or everything). After all what benefit do they have in excludeing product specific accessories if they have them. Occasionally they will get a product back missing some things in this case those things will be missing. That's why they have the disclamor to cover their but. Nothing is guarenteed to be in the box except the product itself but most of the time the accessories are there.

You could be missing hard drive/CDROM cables, manuals, driver CD's and the I/O shield occasionally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back