TechSpot

What is your favorite PC game?

1. I have a few games that I like and I want to know what you guys like so I can check them out? The more games I know the more games I can play. Please give me some feedback on this and let me know what you like! ^-^

2. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 6,392   +328

3. YuriLoverChick

YuriLoverChick TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 28

Coolioz I'll check those out.

4. learninmypc

They're very addictive:cool:

5. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,533   +48

I don't really have an overall favorite. I'll just say strategy games are what i like best; Age of Empires Gold, Age of Empires 2, Command and Conquer games...ect.

6. learninmypc

7. WinXPert

WinXPert TS Guru Posts: 445

Final Fantasy VIII

8. Zen

Zen TechSpot Paladin Posts: 861   +45

It's been a very long time since last I gamed on a PC, but for the close to two decades that I did it, out of all the games that I've ever played, this one is my all time favorite...

[​IMG]

Everything else for me failed in comparison. I was like a crack addict when it came to COD 4! Heck one of my previous computer systems, nick named the Beast, was solely built around the system requirements for COD 4, granted I went way over the requirements, way over!

9. WinXPert

WinXPert TS Guru Posts: 445

What genre of PC games really you like? I'm into fantasy and RPG. I also play God of War 2 (PS2 Emulation)

10. Benny26

Good choice. Final VIII and XII are my favorites.

11. vChRiSv

vChRiSv TS Rookie Posts: 34

Final Fantasy VII, Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, and StarCraft 1 & 2.

12. YuriLoverChick

I mostly like fantasy, RPG, adventure, romance, and puzzle. M y favorite game is Final Fantasy 9 and 12 if your talking about other systems to. The only systems I have are Nintendo 64, Playstation, Playstation 2, Super Nintendo, Gamecube, PSP, Gameboy Color, and DS. I don't have the new systems because I can't afford it sadly but that's okay since I also love the oldies alot. (>'-')> hehe

13. YuriLoverChick

Oh and also I love DDR! <3

14. SKYSTAR

SKYSTAR TS Enthusiast Posts: 207

for now : Dirt 3 , Duck nuckem forever 3D.

15. YuriLoverChick

I like Dirt 3 to. ^-^

16. learninmypc

17. YuriLoverChick

Oh thats kinda cool. I'll save the link so I can play to. I love PacMan. =3

18. learninmypc

I'm addicted to pac man. So if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play:grinthumb

19. YuriLoverChick

Hehe have fun with that dude. =^_^=

20. specialjuice

specialjuice TS Rookie

I would say mine is Team Fortress 2 at the moment. Although, just starting to play Left 4 Dead 2 on my 360... I think I may have found a new game to try out on my pc.

21. samz2010

samz2010 TS Rookie Posts: 16

Counter strike: source

22. mike1959

mike1959 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,017   +51

Recommended games?

Someone told me this is a very good game, online, or it's possible to buy it for £5 in some shops under the 'Focus' brand name, in the UK. 'Bejewelled' or 'Bejewelled 2 or 3', etc.
    http://www.popcap.com/allgames.php?p=online

23. Teranius

Teranius TS Rookie Posts: 115

Two of my favourite games of all time are NFS Underground 2, and then Return to Krondor, an ancient game that I doubt you can get these days. It's a fantasy turn-based RPG that occurs in the world created by Raymond E. Feist, and your main character is Jimmy the Hand, a character that comes straight from his books, though aged a bit.

24. Benny26

A great PC game comes to mind: Hidden and Dangerous 2. The amount of fun i had finishing it was unreal. Old army style was amazing.

I scratched one of the discs in the end and couldn't use it :(

25. damonlee

damonlee TS Rookie

My favorite Pc game when I was young is Red alert I like to play strategy games but eventually I don't have any chance to win to other players. :grinthumb