TechSpot

What is your favorite PC game?

1. I have a few games that I like and I want to know what you guys like so I can check them out? The more games I know the more games I can play. Please give me some feedback on this and let me know what you like! ^-^

2. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 5,385   +240

3. YuriLoverChick

YuriLoverChick TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 28

Coolioz I'll check those out.

4. learninmypc

They're very addictive:cool:

5. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,577   +47

I don't really have an overall favorite. I'll just say strategy games are what i like best; Age of Empires Gold, Age of Empires 2, Command and Conquer games...ect.

6. learninmypc

7. WinXPert

WinXPert TS Booster Posts: 527

Final Fantasy VIII

8. Zen

Zen TechSpot Paladin Posts: 938   +44

It's been a very long time since last I gamed on a PC, but for the close to two decades that I did it, out of all the games that I've ever played, this one is my all time favorite...

[​IMG]

Everything else for me failed in comparison. I was like a crack addict when it came to COD 4! Heck one of my previous computer systems, nick named the Beast, was solely built around the system requirements for COD 4, granted I went way over the requirements, way over!

9. WinXPert

WinXPert TS Booster Posts: 527

What genre of PC games really you like? I'm into fantasy and RPG. I also play God of War 2 (PS2 Emulation)

10. Benny26

Good choice. Final VIII and XII are my favorites.

11. vChRiSv

vChRiSv TS Rookie Posts: 44

Final Fantasy VII, Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, and StarCraft 1 & 2.

12. YuriLoverChick

I mostly like fantasy, RPG, adventure, romance, and puzzle. M y favorite game is Final Fantasy 9 and 12 if your talking about other systems to. The only systems I have are Nintendo 64, Playstation, Playstation 2, Super Nintendo, Gamecube, PSP, Gameboy Color, and DS. I don't have the new systems because I can't afford it sadly but that's okay since I also love the oldies alot. (>'-')> hehe

13. YuriLoverChick

Oh and also I love DDR! <3

14. SKYSTAR

SKYSTAR TS Enthusiast Posts: 250

for now : Dirt 3 , Duck nuckem forever 3D.

15. YuriLoverChick

I like Dirt 3 to. ^-^

16. learninmypc

17. YuriLoverChick

Oh thats kinda cool. I'll save the link so I can play to. I love PacMan. =3

18. learninmypc

I'm addicted to pac man. So if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play:grinthumb

19. YuriLoverChick

Hehe have fun with that dude. =^_^=

20. specialjuice

specialjuice TS Rookie

I would say mine is Team Fortress 2 at the moment. Although, just starting to play Left 4 Dead 2 on my 360... I think I may have found a new game to try out on my pc.

21. samz2010

samz2010 TS Rookie Posts: 25

Counter strike: source

22. mike1959

mike1959 TS Addict Posts: 1,118   +22

Recommended games?

Someone told me this is a very good game, online, or it's possible to buy it for £5 in some shops under the 'Focus' brand name, in the UK. 'Bejewelled' or 'Bejewelled 2 or 3', etc.
    http://www.popcap.com/allgames.php?p=online

23. Teranius

Teranius TS Rookie Posts: 138

Two of my favourite games of all time are NFS Underground 2, and then Return to Krondor, an ancient game that I doubt you can get these days. It's a fantasy turn-based RPG that occurs in the world created by Raymond E. Feist, and your main character is Jimmy the Hand, a character that comes straight from his books, though aged a bit.

24. Benny26

A great PC game comes to mind: Hidden and Dangerous 2. The amount of fun i had finishing it was unreal. Old army style was amazing.

I scratched one of the discs in the end and couldn't use it :(

25. damonlee

damonlee TS Rookie

My favorite Pc game when I was young is Red alert I like to play strategy games but eventually I don't have any chance to win to other players. :grinthumb

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.