What sort of transport do you use?

I use a pair of highly-customized Hi-Techs (boots...)

They really AREN'T customized. At all. I guess that technically they are, in that they conform to the particular shape of my feet. But yes -- I mostly walk to transport myself.

I'm hoping that Pulsars will be used soon for GPS. If anyone has anymore information on this, share it here!

- Sammy

I pretty much drive my car to anywhere I need to go in the city. Depending upon the weather I sometimes will walk if my destination is close enough.

Catch the Bus to work, Boss drives me home since She's down the road.

Small town represent.

Walk(3min walk to work from home) and Car(recreational, not for commuting). Don't really require the use of public transport for most places I go.

turn the heat off..!

My work place is just at the distance of 10 min walk..!..
I don't see any point exhausting fuels...anyways..!
and i prefer taking public transport.

Since I can't afford a car currently, I walk, bike, and take the bus. DDOT has become much more unreliably recently, so that's starting to become more and more of a headache :mad:

A car. Public transport sucks where I live and walking is not a very good idea with such a hot and humid weather :dead:

Car, theirs pretty much no public transport out here and if you want a crab you have to pay for the 10 miles it takes for it to get to where you are, they dont roam the streets looking for people they are dispatched out. Its like a 50$ fee before you even get picked up.

Back