TechSpot

What the hell happend with outlook 2003 and gmail

By nEO
Aug 3, 2005
  1. hi, i've been use 2 accounts of gmail in outlook 2003 and it works fine for about 4 months but this week with not apparent reason it just, don't work with out change any property, i've allready check out all the help documentation in gmail and send them a mail but they just replay with the same help links,,,, some body know what to do or experience the same thing... no sending or reciving :confused:

please help!!!
    winxp home, outlook 2003

2. nEO

nEO TS Rookie Topic Starter

Solution

OK so nobody answer to this one, heres the deal, after a while, gmail (google) staff rules!! they help me in any way so again :grinthumb to them.

what solve the problem to me was folowing this instructions:

1. Visit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/default.aspx
    2. Click 'Check for Updates.'
    3. Restart your computer after you have verified that all updates are installed.

they send me this after helping with some other e-mails. i don't know what happend with windows update,,, it doesnt get office updates and patches, so hope this help some of you if have the same problem :giddy:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.