What's a good gaming mouse for around 50$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a bargain, I'd try e-Bay.

Although there are the rare exceptions, when you want to buy something high-end, it's going to cost you. That's how business works. I know this because I used to work in high tech as an engineer. When we developed devices, there would be the low-end, low-cost ones that we would make our money from high volume sales. The high-end devices we made big dollars one because we charged a premium margin. That's jsut how it worked.

Of course, today there is no high tech industry (or not much of one) because the Internet gold rush turned out to be "fool's gold" and we're all unemployed!

-- Andy

If you want a bargain, I'd try e-Bay.

Although there are the rare exceptions, when you want to buy something high-end, it's going to cost you. That's how business works. I know this because I used to work in high tech as an engineer. When we developed devices, there would be the low-end, low-cost ones that we would make our money from high volume sales. The high-end devices we made big dollars one because we charged a premium margin. That's jsut how it worked.

Of course, today there is no high tech industry (or not much of one) because the Internet gold rush turned out to be "fool's gold" and we're all unemployed!

-- Andy
andy you obviously haven't used a decent gaming mouse there is a huge difference in performance. also he asked for a suggestion not a ramble about high tech devices. just suggest what people want help with otherwise dont post on th thread.

Hey Klepto, I did answer his question! he wanted to know a good gaming mouse for under $50. That means he's cost conscious. So I explained that cost and performance are opposing forces and why. I also suggested a compromise, eBay, where he might be able to find something high-end at an affordable price.

I did answer his question.

-- Andy

i think he was asking for a suggestion on a product not where to buy one and i think he wants a new mouse not one used by someone.

How did I know you would reply and want to argue!

Listen I'm not going to get into argument over this. I feel I answered the point of his question. You are entitled to disagree. (Hey, it's an open forum!)

Let's put this arguing to rest.

-- Andy

lol i think any mouse works for gaming. I think all gaming mouses are are comfortable (Which is available on any mouse) and stylish

lol i think any mouse works for gaming. I think all gaming mouses are are comfortable (Which is available on any mouse) and stylish

you must not play online fps games very much because trust me a gaming mouse makes a big deference versus a regular mouse.

Really. How? ive never used one but i play fps all the time like combat arms crossfire and warsow and my mouse works just fine. is it faster or more control or is it just that it detects more movement?

no matter what anyone says there is a slight lag on wireless mice get a nice wired mouse and call it a day :)

mm I feel like the cord drags me back but iv never tried a good wired mouse, well I already ordered that habu ill see how it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back