What's wrong with Google maps time line?

It has recently been brought to my attention that according to my time line on Google maps I go places I've never been. I go places when I know that I am sleeping. Or when I know I haven't gone any where at all. How is this. It has also shown that on several occasions I stop a a specific address ive never been to on my route. It has shown me walking around in places I would not dare go. Any help appreciated

I'm guessing you're talking about in a vehicle? Are your settings correct? I don't drive so I'm just trying to blindly help :)

You might wish to confirm that your logged in device is:
1. locked in a drawer
2. not hacked
3. not in your pocket when you sleepwalk
4. not with you when you have an out-of-body experience.

If you are certain about the above, I would suggest that you document it and send it into Google - I would be wondering if there were a duplication in the ID or a database with multiple instance of primary key (in violation of Codd's rules).

You might wish to confirm that your logged in device is:
1. locked in a drawer
2. not hacked
3. not in your pocket when you sleepwalk
4. not with you when you have an out-of-body experience.

If you are certain about the above, I would suggest that you document it and send it into Google - I would be wondering if there were a duplication in the ID or a database with multiple instance of primary key (in violation of Codd's rules).
Duplication of what id?

Serial number, MAC address, specific identifier for device providing data to time line. This is the hardware answer; the software answer has to do with design and durability of database.

You have a device which is being tracked. You can isolate the device so there is nothing to track or you can determine how/why it is malfunctioning and fix it.

Back