What's your internet Speed?

AnonymousSurfer

Hey guys. I am doing a project that compares the relationship between population and internet speed. I was really hoping that you guys would help me out and provide some data for me. Please leave comments with the following information

• What's your up/down speed? (speedtest.net results preferred)
  • What's your local area population?
  • What's the population of the nearest city?
Any replies would be great, thanks all.

I'm pretty sure there's a thread for this already - I'll link it when I get a chance to search.

You should probably add some rules: USA only (or your country) and personal home connections only.

Otherwise you'll get people like me saying they have a gigabit connection at work. :p

You should probably add some rules: USA only (or your country) and personal home connections only.

Otherwise you'll get people like me saying they have a gigabit connection at work. :p
^

Optimum sucks. I was promised 50 Mbps Download and 15 Mbps Upload, but this is what I am getting: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3169928261. The next day after install, they came and put a bunch of lines and symbols on the pavement. One year later, nothing. They say "we are waiting on the towns approval", but I am calling BS xD. I think this is causing my rubberbanding and lag in BF4 since the game says I have severe packet loss, but mysteriously pingtest.net says I have 0% packet loss. Well, rant aside, never go Optimum xD.

Back