Whea uncorrectable error

PC CONFIG
Core i7-6800k/ ASUS X99A-II RAM DDR4 32GB 2400 MHZ 8GB X 4 / SSD 480GB KINGSTON VGA QUADRO M2000 4GB /POWERSUPPLY CORSAIR CX750 / CPU COOLER THERMALTAKE WATER3.0

I am randomly getting WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR IN this one year OLD PC. I think this all happened after windows automatically updated from Windows anniversay to Fall Creators ...The blue screen appeared randomly around continous days then I deleted graphics driver and updated it, then bios also updated..worked for 1 and half week still same issue...

==================================================
Dump File : 022718-14500-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2/27/2018 3:22:08 PM
Bug Check String :
Bug Check Code : 0x00000124
Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 2 : ffffb980`e0428038
Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75e9f3
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 10.0.16299.248 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75e9f3
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\022718-14500-01.dmp
Processors Count : 12
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 16299
Dump File Size : 262,144
Dump File Time : 2/27/2018 3:22:11 PM
==================================================

Hi! After you check RAM and event viewer for errors, check your Reliability Monitor for clues. It's much easier to read then the Event Viewer IMHO. https://www.howtogeek.com/166911/re...windows-troubleshooting-tool-you-arent-using/
I use a program called "Who Crashed" See if it can give you a clue to the BSOD http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
Let us know how things go. Here's things to check from HTG
  • Use System Restore: If your system recently started blue-screening, use System Restore to roll its system software back to a previous state. If this works, you’ll know that it’s likely a software problem.
  • Scan for Malware: Malware that digs deep into Windows and gets its hooks into the Windows kernel at a low level can cause system instability. Scan your computer for malware to ensure buggy malicious software isn’t causing it to crash.
  • Install Updated Drivers: An incorrectly installed or buggy driver can lead to crashes. Download the latest drivers for your computer’s hardware from your computer manufacturer’s website and install them — this may fix BSODs caused by driver problems.
  • Boot Into Safe Mode: If your computer is blue-screening every time you turn it on, try booting into safe mode. In safe mode, Windows loads only the essential drivers. If a driver you’ve installed is causing Windows to blue screen, it shouldn’t do so in safe mode. You can work on fixing the problem from safe mode.
  • Check for Hardware Problems: Blue screens can be caused by faulty hardware in your computer. Try testing your computer’s memory for errors and checking its temperature to ensure that it isn’t overheating. If that fails, you might need to test other hardware components—or hire a pro to do it for you.
  • Reinstall Windows: Resetting Windows—or performing a clean install—is the nuclear option. It will blow away your existing system software, replacing it with a fresh Windows system. If your computer continues to blue screen after this, you likely have a hardware problem.

Back