My computer was dusty and may have been overheating. The fans were operating very loudly and i tried to turn on the screen but it is black. I cleaned the dust, and it still will not bring anything up on the screen. The fans work and i can hear the drives working. I tried changing the psu, cleaning the heatsink, and reseating everything. and removed the battery and put it back in to reset the bios. Nothing has worked so far. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated? Is it possible that i fried my motherboard or processor?