When to install drivers?

BRYBRY

drivers b 4 full o.s. or not ?

hi, please help, its simple but yet slightly hard;

i have some drivers that say install b 4 o.s. ( win 7 64 )
i have some drivers say install after half o.s.
i have some driver that say install after full o.s

its imposible to intall these certain drivers without o.s. (or hdd).
i am at half o.s. install stage as in almost (lan driver yet )ready to conect to internet to fuly register /activate win 7.

so do i instal what drivers i can now b 4 win activation or after ?

also i dont want to conect internet untile i have virus protection ( have new cd ) but what do i do ? I dont want a win file not down loaded beacause of false virus, but i need p.c. protection while trying to conect as well ??

what do i do please and thank you ;

You can install the drivers as soon as you have Windows installed... and you can also install drivers to an existing working install... I would reboot after every install whether a new hard drive with a clean new windows install, or a fix of existing install.
There are usually suggestions as to which drivers to reinstall or update first... but then we don't have your tech info.

It would be rare for an install of drivers "... after half of o.s..." and I don't see the purpose of that.

If Windows Defender and Kaspersky are currently and properly installed, and Windows is installed and working, there is no problem in running each of them, one at a time... Wait until one has completed it scan before you run the other.

You do not want to have too many security programs running, however, as they will put a major load on the machine... and slow down everything.

You might want to forget about Windows Defender for now... and see how things go without it... Suggest Malware Byte free edition, SuperAntiSpyware free edition, Microsoft Security Essentials, and Kaspersky... That will be enough for normal computer setups... if you have a history of a lot of infestations and problems. Or you can run Windows Defender instead of Microsoft Security Essentials, but I would nor have both installed at the same time.

Back